Welcome and thank you for clicking through to learn more about my Brand Story mini photography sessions, quite possibly the most creative, productive and rewarding time you could invest in your business this year.
The sessions will take place in a gorgeous private home near Avoca Village, Wicklow pictured here recently at the Brand story photography shoot for Blue Robin Interiors.
It is a private space and occasional wedding venue in the most beautiful setting. It allows for a wide variety of images, backdrops and styles. They include a grand staircase, luxury lounge spaces, beautiful bedrooms and of course all that nature has to offer, woodland, rolling fields and mountain views.
Whatever it is your brand requires, I have no doubt we will find the perfect areas to create unique images just for you.
I will only accept one business from a particular industry to avoid any conflict of interest.
What do you get:
- Pre-shoot brand clarity consultation to ensure the images we create are aligned with your brand goals. (45mins)
- A comfortable, creative and enjoyable experience over 80 minutes in your own exclusive time slot.
- No venue hire costs. This is a big deal!
- Make up service available on site with Gail Miller Make up as an optional extra pre shoot (€50 supplement). Highly recommended!
- 2 separate looks/scenes . For example, a client facing outfit in the luxury lounge, a casual outfit in the garden or a scene created with your product or service specifically in mind.
- Inclusion of up to 3 small to medium sized products or relevant props in scenes (no product only photography).
- 45 fully processed high resolution images supplied within 15 working days.
Date Friday 5th November.
All sessions will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
Cost and available times will be shared via email so please get in touch today on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please confirm ASAP if you would like a slot and your preferred time of day (not guaranteed as may be already taken).
Full payment must be made at time of booking to secure your place.
All the very best for now!